Sunday, November 6, 2011

Tis the season of the craft fair!

Craft fair time is upon us, yet again. I've been busy in the studio building, playing and concocting all kinds of treats for an upcoming craft fair that I annually participate in, in North Vancouver. My friend Linda Sharp hosts this craft fair and it's always filled with inspiring people and great holiday finds!The craft fair is November 11th-13th (Friday, Saturday and Sunday).

"LIFE WILL SHOWER HAPPINESS UPON YOU"













Photo's by Raeanne Schachter (also known as Raeanne Fabulous, because she really is!)










I have been working on three kinds of pendants. You can see one style of pendant in the above pictures. All three styles feature fortunes embedded in resin. The above style is a cast silver bezel. The backs have lucky numbers hammered in the silver! Ooooh Aaaah!














I'm also doing a few different types of cards this year. I'm doing singles and packs of  regular cards but I'm also branching out into cards that have magnetic fortunes on them (that will be interchangeable with pendent  necklaces or your refrigerator ;). Ooooh Aaaah!




















And of course every year I do soap, which happens to be the perfect stocking stuffer!

Packed and all ready to go!











If you are interested in stopping by North Vancouver for the craft fair, send me an email and I will send you the address.

Or if you live near me and see something you like (or you want to see more stuff in person) and you don't think you'll make it out to North Vancouver, send me an email and we can arrange a private showing!

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh send me the address....... I might stop by. The fortune cookie idea is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, that would be great!And thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope that the craft show went well! Great ideas.

    ReplyDelete