Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Everyone needs a little tlc once in a while (especially in August)


Hi ya, it's just after Easter and I'm still back in August with the Unscripted Bee.

 

Tara (her Flickr name is  tlc 2012) was September's Queen Bee. I however mixed up my months and thought she was August. In my defense... remember the postal strike last summer? It certainly didn't help me keep things straight.

Note card, drawing, signature block and the block itself.

Tara's inspiration was from a quilt is nice. Check out the little boy jumping on the bed. Ah, remember those days? Or when the sheets were thrown over you like a bubble... This block was super fun to do, I'd even go as so far to say as much fun as jumping on a bed!

 

 I love Tara's fabric and colour selection! I can't wait to see what the whole quilt looks like!

No comments:

Post a Comment