Sunday, April 18, 2010

Butterflies


Art Walk kicked off on Friday in Abbotsford. Art Walk is a collection of local artists showing their work in local businesses and I am showing some of my drawings at Serendipi Tea! The collection of drawings I am showing is called Butterflies.

Serendipi Tea was also the location of the reception for the unveiling of each artist's work.


Here is a shot of my drawing titled "San Francisco" that I chose for the unveiling.

If you have a chance to stop by the tea house I would love to hear what you think of the pieces I am showing. The show runs until May 1st and the tea house is located at:

2626 Montrose Avenue
Abbotsford, British Columbia

I will be posting photos of my drawings from the show here through the next few weeks... just in case you can't make it to Abbotsford!

3 comments: