Monday, August 23, 2010

Holy Crap!

Check-a-dot in Aqua and Red
Monday
Paper titled, appropriately
for today, "Monday"

I woke up this morning after a dreary, drowsy Sunday and checked my Facebook status. Quietly my friend  Cynthia Frenette (illustrator, graphic designer extraordinaire and all around DIYer) posted that she likes Hawthorne Threads. Hmm... I click on the link AND WOW! First of all you have to understand that I love paper and fabric like nobody's business. Every time I come across Cosmo Cricket paper, I admit it, I splurge. I can't help myself. I really can't.


Early Bird Elements
"Early bird elements"-Paper
So there I am totally speechless as I oogle over all the patterns and design, then I stopped breathing all together when  I realized they have Cosmo Cricket FABRIC!!! Eeek!


3 comments:

  1. Oh, Lysa, if you didn't know about Hawthorne Threads before, you're in for a treat! They're a fabulous online fabric store with the best selection! Have fun blowing your fabric budget!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit I'm an online fabric buying virgin. Eek so much fabric-where to start!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love cosmo cricket!! i have a bunch of their fabrics, and love the retro vibe of the latest collection. fun :) oh, and holly is right, hawthorne threads is my go-to online fabric shop. amazing selection, fair prices, quick shipping. yahoo! yup, it's way too easy to buy it all right there...

    ReplyDelete