Friday, April 29, 2011

Nothin flashy... just fabric (more from the Serendipi Tea House)

As I'm sure you can tell, I love fabric. I love to look at it and touch it (dare I say fondle it, which makes buying online a challenge for me).  I'm not sure when this addiction set in... maybe as a kid when I watched my mom sew, high school possibly (I had a great Textiles teacher!), or perhaps from working in fabric stores after high school (the endless tidying of bolts you think would be enough to cure me) but I still love it!
"Triple Decker" Coloured Pencil on Wood


An ode to the Runaways "Cherry Bomb" (Coloured Pencil on Wood)





Remember my Cherry Blossom Quilt, well I just had to draw it too!






The Quilt and the Drawing titled "A slice of Cherry Pie"are featured in Serendipi Tea's window.
















...and that's a wrap! More to come in a few days!

1 comment:

  1. Wow. That all looks beautiful, and especially the window display. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete