Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Show held over! Woohoo!

Criss Cross Applesauce-Green and Blue
Good news! I'll have a chance to stop in and have waffles this weekend with my family at the Serendipi Tea house! I've been in for tea but, other than my husband, my family hasn't had a chance to see the show yet. I talked to Shelley, the owner, last week and she suggested we leave the pieces up until after Mother's Day! What a dandy idea! I like it!
Criss Cross Applesauce-Green and Blue-Detail

Criss Cross Applesauce-Pink and Yellow

Criss Cross Applesauce-Pink and Yellow-Detail

4 comments:

  1. I'm going to stop in on Friday to check out your beautiful works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lysa!

    can I ask a silly question? Are these bookcovers? It seemed likely; if yes, I just love them, if not - well I still love them.

    PS: I just love all your work - it is very special, and I love your whole 'Cherry Pie" theme as I am also fond of cherry patterned fabric and pie!

    all the best - Darlene Rosner
    (See you at the Modern Quilt Guild meeting in June when my photography course is over!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, that's so cool! Thanks =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Darlene,

    No they aren't book covers, they are pictures drawn with coloured pencil of fabric strips from a honey bun. I drew the whole honey bun and will have those photo's up soon.

    I like cherry patterned fabric and pie too ;)

    See you in June! Will you be bring your quilt from the retreat?

    ReplyDelete