Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Would you want invisibility as a superpower?

My bee keeping friend, Lori, turned me on to ephemeral art (art that is made from nature) last year.
I love gardening and I love making stuff. This is a little something I did last fall.


    It reads "some- \  times I feel  \  invisible"


 It was a pretty interesting experience figuring out how to get the grass blades to stick to the web. Then I pissed off Mr. Spider. He marched out to the middle of the web and cast off,  in a very discussed way I might add, a single blade of grass. Then Mr Spider marched back up to his hiding spot, so as to say "there I showed her!" Hhumph!

Truth be told we all feel invisible sometimes. Ocasionally we want to be invisible and other times all we want is to be seen and heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment