Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Unscripted Quilting Bee - A Fish in The Water


I found this great quote the other day:

"For me, it's the imperfections that make music and people so interesting and so amazingly beautiful". In my case not music, but life.

I particularly loved this quote it because I'm always messing up. I try hard not to but it seems I'm always stepping in it, which, I have to admit makes for some pretty good stories. Well, more interesting stories than, I did it and it was great-the end.

  
Early in the Unscripted Bee I got my months all mixed up. Donna was supposed to be August but switched with Holly (Holly was originally July) but then I got Holly mixed up with Tara's September block... yada yada yada. Which wouldn't be that big of a deal except of the whole calendar drawing thing... but,  I decided to just go with it. I did finally get myself all untangled (a little embarrassed) but no worse for wear!


Block, signature block, drawing and note card

Holly's (A Fish in the Water) inspiration for her blocks were from Oh, Fransson  as seen here. It was an eye opening experience that felt like all my cob webs were being cleaned out of my closet. Something felt like it let go and I was free just to sit back and enjoy myself!

Signature block and drawing


No comments:

Post a Comment