Saturday, May 1, 2010

So whatdayaknow!

I went to collect my drawings from Serendipi Tea today, since it was officially the last day of Art Walk, and Shelly the owner invited me to keep my show up for another two weeks! She's been receiving lots of positive comments, especially from those who have a passion for fabric. Shelly also encouraged me to check the comment book, which I did and especially loved the comment from one woman that said I should show in England! My son was with me and said "did she leave some plane tickets?"

So thank you to Shelly, my family and friends that made this show a success! If you didn't get a chance to see the show, no worries. Now you have another two weeks to see it; and... nudge, nudge... Serendidpi Tea is a great place to take your mom for Mother's day... I'm just sayin'!

P.S. - I still have more pictures to post of my drawings in future blogs. Coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment