Wednesday, January 18, 2012

One of Three..."Pot" Holders!

I've realize this has become a super long post, so I'm going to break it into three parts. This is part one of three.



















Having someone comment on your blog leaves you all warm and fuzzy feeling but having three people blog about you, well it's warm and fuzzy times 10! And when I say all warm and fuzzy inside it has nothing to do with the bottle of Jack Daniel's on the potholder, I swear!

















Twice last week and again this week I've had the pleasure of being blogged about. Three times! Can you believe it!? They say all good things come in threes, or is that bad things...hmm let's say it's good things!



















First, last week, Keri Cawthorne from Iron Mountain Movement mentioned me on her blog. How nice is that! Keri is our resident (neighborhood) rock-star, so it seemed only fitting that she have rock-star "pot" holders (get it, heh, heh, she even calls me witty on her blog!)



















Keri ignited the runner in my husband, Chris. She has, along with her most awesome run group, been a huge encouragement to him. Chris ran the Canadian Death Race last summer in Grande Cache... a feat he wouldn't have been able to do with out all those Saturday morning runs! So we figured she deserved some ROCKSTAR pot holders!

2 comments:

  1. They look great-you are so talented and creative!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I appreciate it! I'm glad you stopped by =)

      Delete